The Tap Into Potential (TIP) program I designed can help you not just cope with the stress, but to overcome it!
- Not with anti-anxiety or anti-depressive drugs
- Not with your favorite Pinot Noir or shopping spree
- Not with medicating your students
- Not with adding more teaching requirements
We know you have many tools in your tool bag, however, the Tap Into Potential (TIP) teacher program employs one that soon will become your “go to” TOOL. Have you heard of the leading edge modality Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) more commonly known as Tapping. It’s an efficacious and easily learned self-help method that you can use to reduce anxiety and increase clarity and mental focus. EFT combines the best of modern day brain science and psychology. You may have seen pro athletes and olympians Tapping.
Additionally the TIP program is based in research principles that teachers already employ:
- Self regulating-finding ways to calm oneself,
- Coordinating the sides of the brain,
- Pairing verbal negatives and positives, and
What dials up EFT’s effectiveness is the use of acupressure points – gentle tapping.
Learn all about it and figure out what program works for you.